The Canada International Trade Promotion Society
• Born in: Beijing, P. R. China. Immigrant to Canada in 1988
• CEO of Integrity Impact Management Group 2011-Present
• Director of Outbound Business at Canada Asia Business Network 2008-2010• Vice President of Canada Asia Trade and Investment Centre, Shanghai 2009-2010
• President and CEO of Fang Tearoe Ent. Ltd. Canada 2000-Present
• Board Director and Multicultural Advisory Council of Canada Province of British Columbia 2012-2014
• Board Director and Vice President of Central Vancouver Island Multicultural Society 2004-2011
• President and CEO of Canada Marine Bio-tech Research Centre
• Board Director and Vice President of Nanaimo Chinese Cultural Society 2010-Present
Beijing Capital Normal University, Bachelor of Arts (Traditional Chinese Art); 1982-1987
Simon Fraser University, Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing & Certificate in Risk Control Management); 1989-1995
• Angela Fang has over 19 years of experience in international business, merging market between China and Canada. She is specialized as facilitator and „dealmaker‟ in the areas of Education, resources (mining, forestry, oil ), technology, health food development and marketing, entertainment, manufacturing, outsourcing to China, and other key industry sectors
Past career clients have included
Log Smith Homes ltd.
Xypex Chemical Corporation
CBR PLUS (North America) Inc.
Canadian Pacific Phytoplankton Ltd.
Great United Petroleum Holding Co., Ltd (GUPC)
Marine Life Sciences
Beijing Anying Culture & Communication Ltd.
Vancouver Island University
China International Intellectech Corp.
China Investment Corporation (CIC)
Synergy Management Group Ltd.
• Combined client project portfolio exceeding $ 460,000,000.
• Advisor to Governments: – Through Jim Cameron the formal regional director of British Columbia Ministry of Small Business, Ministry of Mines; Ministry of International Trade and Development; 2010 Olympics Secretariat on Think Asia project; British Columbia Ministry of Economic Development on PNP investment project.
• Invited speaker at CVIMS conferences, CABN workshops, China-ASEAN Expo 2007,2008. etc. • Specializes in :
• investments from China into North America
• investments from North America to China
• Joint ventures
• Licensing and distribution • manufacturing in China
• mergers and acquisitions
• Working with Synergy Management Group Ltd. to develop “Think Asia” project for the BC governments.
• Business advisor on BC PNP Programs for the international investors and coordinate with 13 ICCRC immigration consultants & law firms in BC & Alberta.
Vice Chairman/ President 付会长
Beijing Liaison Address
Room A817, No.99, Wang Fu Jing Street, Beijing 100006
6610 Heather Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada N6P 3P4